Saturday, October 7, 2017

What Is A HOT Color For Fall? PURPLE!

I think I see fall temps on the horizon. Thank goodness because we could all use a break from the summer like weather.  Purple,  plum, violet and even eggplant are gorgeous colors to bring into your fall wardrobe. They aren't usually your autumn or fall first choices but the rich colors mix beautifully with rusts, browns, greens, grey and of course black.

This purple dolman sleeve sweater is lightweight and a perfect transition piece. I can throw a denim jacket over it when things start to cool down.  💜💜 My top, bag and shoes are sold out but my watch, jeans, and sunnies are current   I linked similar tops, bags  and shoes and the exact items of the rest under the bottom photo of this post. Plus some others at different price points.











No comments:

Post a Comment