Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting

Tonight we had our staff over to our home so I baked one of my favorite fall desserts and that is Pumpkin Bars.  This is one of the yummiest desserts and it's super easy and very quick to make.  It's also one of the moistest bar or cake type desserts that I have ever tasted.  It got high reviews tonight from our staff so I thought I would post it here on the blog because many of them were asking for the recipe.  Let me know how you like it if you ever make it.  

Pumpkin Bars
Ingredients
4 eggs
2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 c. flour
1 cup oil
1 cup pumpkin
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder

Mix together and pour in a greased 10 x 14 cookie sheet (with sides)Bake at 350 degrees for 20 -25 minutes

FROSTING
3 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
6 T butter melted
3 c. powder sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp milk.

 Pour and spread on warm cake



2 comments:

  1. The bars were so delicious! Thank you for sharing your recipe! I will be adding to my Thanksgiving menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed them. The recipe is simple, quick but oh SO GOOD! :-). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete