Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Favorites! The Clarisonic and Purity Made Simple

I'm starting a new weekly post called FRIDAY FAVORITES! Every Friday I will be sharing with you things that I love and/or have used for years that are my favorite things. I'm starting off with two things that have totally changed the way I cleanse my face in the evening and that's my Clarisonic and my Purity Made Simple. No matter what Skincare I'm using I always first cleanse my face with these two products. They remove makeup, oil and dirt like nothing I have used before. A washcloth nor your hands can remove the makeup and dirt like these two power houses can do.



The Clarisonic comes in a Mia 1 and a Mia 2.  Basically the Mia 1 has one speed and the Mia 2 has two speeds but here is a breakdown of both.

Clarisonic Mia 1 is the perfect start to sonic cleansing. I

FEATURES
1 Speed (Universal)
Clarisonic Mia 1® features Speed 2 (Universal), suitable for all skin types. Cleansing six times better than hands alone, the Universal speed is developed for normal daily use.

Interchangeable Facial Brush Heads
Choose from a variety of interchangeable facial brush heads for your Clarisonic Mia 1, each uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions.

1 Year Warranty
Clarisonic Mia 1 comes with a warranty covering any manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from everyday use of the product.
Rechargeable  •  Waterproof  
FEATURES
2 Speeds: 'Delicate' and  'Universal'
With varying levels of sonic cleansing speed, you can customize your Clarisonic Mia 2® facial cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns. 
  • Designed for compromised or fragile skin, Speed 1 'Delicate' is gentle enough to cleanse skin that's very sensitive.
  • 'Universal' speed is for all skin types and provides sonic facial cleansing six times better than hands alone. Universal is developed for normal daily use and enhances cleansing by 26% compared to Speed 1.
1-Minute Pulsing T-Timer
For even and thorough sonic cleansing, Clarisonic Mia 2 features a T-Timer® that pulses momentarily to indicate it is time to move the facial cleaning brush to another part of your face.

Interchangeable Facial Brush
Choose from a variety of interchangeable facial cleansing brush heads for your Clarisonic Mia 2, each uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions.

2 Year Warranty
Clarisonic Mia 2 comes with a warranty covering any manufacturer defect-related problems resulting from everyday use of the product.
Rechargeable  •  Waterproof  

Philosophy Purity Made Simple gently cleanses and melts away face and eye makeup while toning and lightly hydrating you skin leaving it perfectly clean especially when using it with the Clarisonic.  

Under this photo I linked both of my favorite things.  If you have any questions please leave a comment and I would be happy to answer them.



1 comment:

  1. This post helped me to know about the illusion of control. I think it is the tendency for people to overrate their ability to control different events. It occurs when someone feels a sense of control over outcomes that they demonstrably do not influence.
    Jogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete