Sunday, October 8, 2017

Monogram Pumpkins and A Bronze Pumpkin Candle Holder

My home is filled with fall decor the months of October and November. It's filled with fall pillows, throws, wreaths, fall scented candles and pumpkins like this initial pumpkin that I have on my kitchen hutch. This one I purchased last year but I linked similar ones and also initial decals that you can customize. 


Also, each year I add in a few seasonal decor pieces to our collection. This year I found this Bronze Metal Pumpkin Tealight Candle Holder that I am loving. I also purchased pumpkin scented tea light candles that smell so yummy. This particular one is sold out but I linked a similar one that's only $14.99 as well as the tealights and table fall floral arrangements.  All the details are under the this photo.  🍁🍁🍁


1 comment:

  1. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the societyJogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete