Friday, October 27, 2017

My FAVORITE Cozy Cardigan And The Easiest Scarf To Style!

That smile you see on my face is because I’m surrounded by fall colors and I’m not sweating while I’m actually taking my pictures.  Carlos and I went to upstate New York for five days and so I took advantage of the gorgeous weather to wear some of my fall favorites.  This cardigan  is from my ultimate favorite brand when it comes to cozy cardi's.  In fact, I am wearing a this one right now as I am writing this blog post. :-)  They are a little pricey but honestly I have never wore anything as soft and cozy as this brand.  In the fall and winter I literally have one on every morning and evening.  They make great robes too.  You have to actually try one on and feel what I am talking about.  They are super soft and super cozy and you will want to wear it ALL the time :-). I usually add one to my collection each year or put it on my gift list when my hubby or parents ask what I want.   They also make wonderful Christmas gifts. 
Also, I love eternity scarves and this particular one  is from last year but I linked the new one for this season from the same brand which is extremely similar.   Eternity scarves make wearing scarfs so easy you just put it over your head twist it once and put it over your head again.  Plus this one is great because it's not bulky material. You can find all the outfit details under the bottom picture of this post.














No comments:

Post a Comment