Monday, October 30, 2017

Layers Layers Layers!

One of my favorite fall and winter pieces is my black down vest. I seriously wear it a ton each year. It’s a great layering piece, it keeps you warm and it's cute!   I wore it last weekend while site seeing at Lake Placid, NY.   It was the perfect layering piece as the temps started out cold, warmed up a little and then got cool again in the evening.  Also, I love to pair it with my favorite long sleeve tees and flannels which I adore. My Nike shoes are on sale marked down to $59.98 which is a much lower price than I paid. 🖤  Upstate New York is absolutely gorgeous this time of year.  I was in autumn heaven and I love being in the mountains especially when God has taken His paintbrush and brushed the trees with such gorgeous colors!  Get outfit details under the bottom photo of this post.








No comments:

Post a Comment