Thursday, October 19, 2017

Camo and Pink . .. Thinking Outside Of The Box!

This look is inspired by a look I saw a few days ago on fashion blogger Emily Ann Gemma💗 I usually wear white or black with camo but her look inspired me to think outside the box when it comes to pairing something with camo so I went with this blush light pink sweater. She wore heels with the look so I chose my suede olive sandals. 
My green camo jeggings are sold out but they still have the grey camo color which I think would look great with the pink. I might even try that next time.  The rest of this look is old but I linked similar pieces under the bottom photo of this post so you can recreate this look. 


















1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness! While he can be wary of strangers (his previous owner was not nice to him), Finn is my shadow--never more than ten feet away...unless he's sleeping. He loves to play fetch and patrol his yard for squirrels, birds, and lawn mowers. The more mud (as evidenced in the picture), the better! He is a short boy, so his long-legged sister usually out runs him, but his energy is endless when he has the right motivation--catching Libby.
    kizi games 2 unblocked
    free game online
    friv for school 2019

    ReplyDelete