Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today’s Friday so it’s time for a Friday Favorites post. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Since May 1990 I have worn the same fragrance and that is SUNG by Alfred Sung. I first smelled it on my friend Karen when she came to my home many years ago to see our brand new baby daughter 17 years ago. I immediately was drawn to the scent and inquired about it.  I loved the way it smelled on her and how it was a pleasing fragrance to me.  Back in those days it retailed for $85 but it has gone down quite drastically through the years. The scent is timeless and elegant and has a rich a citrus aroma of orange, mandarin, bergomet and lemon. The base scent is vanilla, orange wood sandal wood, amber and vetiver. The heart of the scent is composed jasmine, iris and lily of the valley. So as you can see it’s a beautiful mixture of gorgeous fragrances Now one thing about myself is that there are many scents I can’t wear because they trigger migraines BUT this is one scent that does not. And I’m not exaggerating when I say this but I get compliments ALL the time about my fragrance.  Now here is the best part, I found some amazing deals for the exact bottle I use and even one of the deals come with body lotion. You can check them out on my blog under the photo below.




3 comments:

  1. Isn’t it fun to find that one unique fragrance that says you! I found that 20 years ago and my husband and daughter love it! It’s named Shalimar and has some of the same ingredients as your favorite “Sung.” Together they make this subtle,lovely, woodsy fragrance. It is soft, smooth and not poignant or bitter to the senses! My husband often compliments me and young adult daughter still comments when she hugs me, “Yep, that’s my mama; I’d know that smell anywhere! It’s a bit pricey but worth every spray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you found your fragrance too. I'll have to check out Shalimar the next time I am at the store. That's so cute what your daughter says!! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in your writing. They are worth reading. I want you to share more pieces of writing because they are useful and great. It's very kind of you to upload these articles.
    Discount master
    Product discount app

    ReplyDelete