Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Fall/Winter Must Have - The Slouchy Boot

Who is excited for fall and the month of October?  I sure am!  I love this time of the year!  I am waiting for that first burst of cool, crisp air but I know eventually it will be on it's way so until then I will wear style trends that aren't too overwhelming with our Florida heat.  
The slouchy bootie is another hot style trend for fall/winter 2017. 🍁You can find all different price points as well as different textures and fabrics. I love the look these booties give you. They are a nice change from a traditional classic bootie. I also love this double strap watch. It's currently on sale for under $100.75 and Free shipping. Most of this look is sold out but I linked similar pieces so you can recreate this look.  You can find all the details for this look UNDER the bottom picture.  So scroll all the way to the bottom of this post!





















No comments:

Post a Comment