Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Perfect Fall Bootie And Warm Cozy Blanket Scarves!

Usually every fall season I purchase one or two pair of booties. This pair just arrived and I can't wait to style them with jeans, skirts and dresses. I love the taupe but they also come in black and grey. Also, my blanket scarf is from Zara last year but I linked some adorable ones including one that is monogrammed and the price point is excellent. 🍁🍁🍁 I also linked some cute fall dried floral arrangements.  I love setting them around my home for an extra festive autumn look. Get exact link for the booties and links to some adorable blanket scarves and floral arrangements under this picture.



1 comment:

  1. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the societyJogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete