Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Camo Style! Here To Stay!

I love wearing camo and I have purchased different items in camo over the years such as tops, jackets, pants, dresses, vests and leggings.  Let me tell you camo has been around for awhile and it looks like it is here to stay!  This top is from a boutique but I checked and it's sold out but wearing camo tops are one of my faves. I always feel like G.I.Jane when I wear this top it kind of gives me the feeling I can do anything I put my mind to. 💚 The cold shoulder and cutouts on the arms make it stylish and on point with all the trends we are seeing. Also, this backpack and my wedges are both in stock and on sale. I linked them and other camo tops on the 



2 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    io jogos 4 school
    friv 4 game
    a10 games to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the societyJogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete