Thursday, October 12, 2017

An Edgy Biker Chic Look That Is Perfect Day Or Night!

What do you do when you your hair needs washed? You reach for the dry shampoo and look in your closet to look for a cute hat to wear and then build an outfit around it. That's how this look came into play today. I started with the hat and built around it. This dress I purchased on clearance last spring and it still had the tags on it. I totally forgot I had it. The rest of this look is old but I linked very similar items so you can recreate this look. 🖤To see this looks details look under the bottom photo of this post for direct links.














1 comment:

  1. Already I have been on the phone with the elder statesman, my father, arguing about which salami is most delicious. Somehow Loukanika isn't in the running. I respect his judgement on many things, but in this regard he is wrong, wrong, wrong. Perhaps this is another nascent Hanukah tradition, the vociferous ranking of the pork products.
    kizi car games
    free game 2019
    free friv Games 2019

    ReplyDelete