Monday, October 9, 2017

Cute and Comfy Rainboots For A Rainy Day!

Today I woke up to a cloudy, rainy day and with a high of ONLY 80 degrees. This is a step in the right direction for we Floridans to see fall temps in the horizon. I have a few appointments and some running around to do so I thought this was a great day to wear my fun print rainboots. I have three pairs of Hunters which I do love but I tried this brand last spring and I am sold. They are just about half the price of Hunters and they are SUPER COMFORTABLE. I don’t know what they did to the footbed but they feel heavenly on the feet. They come in assortment of fun prints and solid colors. I linked a variety of them so you could see some of the different ones they offer. I highly recommend these boots for comfort, quality, price and cuteness. ☔️☔️☔️ Also, my grey satchel leather handbag is marked down from $243 to $121. It comes in this light grey color or white. You can see all the different boot styles and handbag as well as similar tops and jeans by clicking on the links under the bottom photo of this post.























1 comment:

  1. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the societyfriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete