Friday, September 29, 2017

Two Fall Closet Staples!

A black floppy hat and a leopard scarf are two of my fall staples. You can mix and match them with so many looks. This scarf is a great deal at only $19!  There are so many looks you can create with this scarf and you can even pattern mix by adding a striped top underneath.  🐯🖤Also, this sleeveless black top is one of my faves and I have it in multiple colors. This version is sold out but I linked the new version and it's only $16.99.  I also am wearing one of my favorite boy friend watch which I love and is still available!  My hat, shoes and bag are old but I linked similar so you can recreate this look.  See all shopping links under the bottom picture.
























2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kizi Games free
    online games for kids
    friv school Games 2019
    I have actually bookmarked your web site given that this site has beneficial information on it. I am actually pleased with post-top-notch as well as also discussed. Many thanks a whole lot for maintaining impressive points. I am considerably happy with this website.

    ReplyDelete