Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Perfect Suede Jacket!

How many of you have a leather Moto jacket or another kind of leather jacket hanging in your closet?  Most of us probably have our hands raised up saying, "I do!".  Well, this season you might just be replacing or adding to your wardrobe a suede jacket.  There is a suede version for every taste and style and so many warm and fun colors.  
I bought this suede jacket last year and it has become one of my favorites. I love this warm coffee bean color because it can go with so many different looks and styles.   I love pairing it with a white or black sleeveless top, camisole or tee and similar tops, boots and jeans.   I linked this exact jacket and a grey version as well as a few others at different colors and price points.  See links under this photo.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I’m tryhing to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    free games for kids
    kizi jogos
    friv at 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete