Sunday, September 3, 2017

End Of The Summer Look!

My husband and I took a road trip south down to Port St Lucie today where it's even more humid and hotter than Orlando so no fall clothes for this gal. 😉 I packed easy, lightweight looks where I'm hoping sweating will be at a minimum.  Living in Florida means that summer continues into September and sometimes even into October.  Now is a great time to find great summer clearance deals for items you can save for next summer OR if you are in the south things you can still wear now. Check your favorite stores because there are great end of the summer clearances going on now.  ðŸ˜‰ðŸŒ¸ My top is sold out but I linked similar tops and other look details. For Look Details ➡️SHOP THE POST with direct links at the top right side of my blog







4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.ground inside the running a blog around the world.
    jogos io gratis
    play friv
    a10 free

    ReplyDelete