Thursday, September 7, 2017

Pretty Bows and A Cold Shoulder!

It was a hot, steamy 93 degrees today here in Orlando so I looked through my closet to find something summer like to wear. I chose this Escada denim skirt with a frayed hem and paired it with this cute striped cold shoulder top. Instead of doing a front tuck I decided to tuck it all in and I'm glad I did. I chose these neutral tie sandals which always will elongate my legs. For some added sparkle I wore my druzy earrings and my multi gem cuff I purchased in Maui. Most of these exact items are sold out BUT I found similar items which will let you recreate this look. And props to my husband who bagged and filled 24 sandbags for us so the rain doesn't come through our front door when Irma hits. 💙  SHOP THIS POST  - See outfit details under last picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment