Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Light Layers and High Waisted Jeans

My day started out great but ended with a flat tire. Thank you to the two amazing men that helped me out. Whoever you are....today you all were my angels. 😇😇 Prior to my flat tire I started off the day at a luncheon meeting. I had a feeling the room we were meeting in was going to be chilly because of the AC so I broke out my first fall look. I picked up this cami a few weeks ago and loved everything about it except it was to low cut for me so I had my friend alter it for me and now it's perfect. I'll probably end up ordering more colors because it's so versatile to wear with a cardi or denim or leather jacket and paired with jeans, skirt or shorts. This is also my first pair of high waisted jeans and I love them.  I like this particular pair because they aren't TOO high waisted. This pair is a little pricey but I linked a few more affordable pairs. My booties, cardi and necklace are sold out but I linked very similar pieces.  
A special thank you to my husband for personally filling and loading 24 sandbags to protect our front port and door. Love you babe!
























No comments:

Post a Comment