Sunday, September 24, 2017

A Bejeweled Top And The Perfect Wedge To Take You Into Fall

A style trend that comes and goes is embellished pieces.  The Fall 2017 styles you see this trend making a comeback. You will see in many of the fall lines embellished tops, jeans, jackets, shoes and jackets. This particular embellished sleeveless top was purchased while on vacation in Israel a few years ago.  I wasn't too sure about it first but every time I wear it I get a ton of compliments.  Since this top is not available anymore I linked similar but not exact embellished tops. 🖤 Another style trend heading right into fall is the wedge shoe.  I wore this wedge all summer but it will carry me right into fall too. 
I have always wanted a black watch and I found the perfect one  The stunning black on black design with goldstone hands, time stop and signature loop are a bold statement to complement the perfect casual or office look.  The rest of this look is sold out or is not made anymore but I linked similar pieces that you can use to recreate the look under the bottom picture of this post.













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. kizi games
    free games
    friv Games 2019

    ReplyDelete