Monday, September 4, 2017

The Blue Sea, White Yachts and a Pretty Kimono!

Today was spent preparing for Hurricane Irma so I'm posting this look from yesterday when we were in Fort Pierce, Fl for a few days.  These photos were taken at Harbortown Marina where we stopped  on our way home to have lunch at Harbor Cover Bar and Grill.  This is a great restaurant with a great view of the harbor and amazing beautiful yachts and sailboats   As far as this look goes the kimono and exact tank are currently sold out but I linked similar items where you can recreate this look. I linked exact links for the shoes and jeans and similar options too. ๐ŸŒธ See all the details on the top right side of my blog under SHOP THE POST!  Finally, thank you to everyone who is praying that this storm goes out to sea before it hits land. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™








1 comment:

  1. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

    io jogos 2019
    friv play Games
    a10 games 2019

    ReplyDelete