Monday, September 25, 2017

Easy, Comfy Travel Look With A Huge Style Trend

Last Thursday we headed to California for a few days where we ministered  at a church outside Sacramento and on in San Francisco.   We had to leave early that morning so I needed something easy and comfy for the long cross country flight. This long sleeve black tee I purchased last year in about 5 colors. I love them on their own or with layering under a vest or jacket. They have a new version this year so I linked the new one that is $19. I also linked a very close dupe of the camo leggings I'm wearing. They come in grey black like mine or the camo green. Camo is here to stay so you might as well embrace the trend and pick up a few pieces.  These leggings are a great way to jump on the camo train without having to commit too much. They are on sale for $25. 
I always carry a tote when I travel and then I pack a smaller purse to carry when I get to my destination. This tote I purchased a couple years ago but they came up with a new version this year A few years ago I purchased an entire set of this Timberland Luggage.  It's been one of my favorites and each piece has held up great.  They came up with a new version that you can see here. The other items are sold out or newer versions are out so I linked the new ones or similar. 🖤✈️ 













1 comment:

  1. friv free Games 2019
    games online for kids
    kizi free online Games
    Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort. Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what a information! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

    ReplyDelete