Thursday, September 14, 2017

Making A Style Statement With Neutrals!

There are times we think we have to wear bright, bold colors or prints to make a statement but I believe you can wear soft elegant neutrals and still get the style and statement you are looking for in a look.  This look was "a piece of cake" to put together. I'm not sure if you want to call this ecru, cream, off white or ivory but it reminds me of a wedding cake....elegant, pretty and light.

I know many style bloggers are posting all there amazing fall looks but when it's still hovering around 96 degrees you have to be creative in your styling.  Wearing neutrals but adding a darker purse or shoe helps to transition your look into fall.  Believe me . ..  I can't WAIT to wear my fall clothes but reality tells me that living in Florida that won't happen until late October even November.

 Most of this look is sold out but I linked similar pieces for those that are and exact links for pieces still in stock under the bottom photo.  
















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. friv kids 2019
    kizi kizi 2 games
    online game for kids
    Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete