Saturday, September 9, 2017

Dressed In My Camo Ready To Take On Irma!

Finishing up prepping and preparing for Hurricane Irma. We had thunderstorms today which had nothing to do with Irma but it reminded us she's just a day or two away. Tomorrow we put away all of our pool deck and front porch furniture and I'm doing some baking and cooking ahead of the storm. They say most of us will lose power so I figure a few home cooked goodies will be appreciated. We have a generator but we can't get it to turn on 😳 Hopefully tomorrow my husband can get it working. 🙏🏻 I'm not sure how much I will be posting after Sunday afternoon so please understand we might be without power for a few days up to a few weeks. We just won't know until we get through Sunday and Monday. ☔️💨So due to the rain today and still having some running around to do I wore my camo joggers, my rain boots, a flowy cami and a military jacket with faux leather sleeves. Most of these pieces are from last year but I linked very similar or exact pieces. 










No comments:

Post a Comment