Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pink and White Stripes and Pretty Bows!

With summer temps still hanging around this pink and white striped off the shoulder top with 3/4 sleeves is perfect. I also love the sweet bow detail on each sleeve.  When you live in the south and fall doesn't arrive until December you have to be creative with what you wear.  This top is a way to do just that.  Some of these items have sold out so I've linked items that are currently in stock and similar items for the items sold out. You can receive 20% off the top when you click on to link. 💗












1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of your posts. They are exactly what I need. I often read them to get the information. I learn some lessons from the articles. If you can write posts frequently, that will be awesome. Thanks for giving tips and interesting pieces of information.
    io jogos for school
    friv4school 2019
    play free a10 game

    ReplyDelete