Monday, November 13, 2017

The Perfect Camo Puffer Vest For ONLY $15.00!!

If you have followed me for awhile you know I LOVE camo. 💚🖤 Well, when I saw this vest I knew I had to have it so I waited until it went on sale and grabbed it AND it’s still on sale.  It's only $15 with CODE STYLE.  Hurry, all sizes have been restocked.  Also, if you don't care for camo they have other colors available.  I paired the camo vest with my favorite long sleeve tunic tee which comes in a variety of colors. Also, you might wonder why this Florida girl would own snow boots but we travel a lot and we still have family up north so I purchased these boots last year and I found them at a better price this year. They not only keep your feet dry and warm but they are so cute too. I love the fur detail and this brand is the best for snow boots. They are top rated and have awesome reviews. Get all the details under the bottom photo of this post.




















No comments:

Post a Comment