Sunday, November 5, 2017

Poncho Perfect! A Blast From The Past!

Last week we woke up today to our first cold blast. 💗 We were getting together with my parents and my sister and her family so I wanted something comfy but yet still pulled together. I just love wearing ponchos and love how they can totally change the look of an outfit. They also stay on easier than a wrap or ruana and they keep you warm while still looking put together. I wore a white sweater underneath and my favorite mid priced jeans. I broke out my tall shaft grey boots because I love pink and grey together and the weather just said it’s a tall shaft boot kind of day. Finally, I finished off the look with this cute leather cross-body bag from mywalit .💗💗 This entire look is old except my bag but I linked similar pieces at different prices points so you can recreate this look. Get the details under the bottom photo of this post.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment