Tuesday, November 7, 2017

How To Make Layering Less Bulky!

I love layering a plaid or flannel under a sweater but sometimes I do not care for the bulk especially living here in Florida. ❤️ So what are the options? Well, one way to get the layered look without layers is by having one sweater that has a plaid trim built in. This top is a great example.  It looks like two tops but it's only one . . .cool right?!? ❤️ I added in an eternity scarf because it was extra chilly the day I wore this last week and I liked the added layer.  I'm also wearing my favorite black leather backpack.  During the time of year I am busy running here and there and I like hands free shopping and errand running.  This backpack is soft, supple leather and has so much organization inside.  I linked exact and similar items which you can find under the bottom photo of this post.

















No comments:

Post a Comment