Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It’s another gorgeous cool fall day here in Central Florida on this Friday morning. 🍁 I wore this outfit last week when it was very COLD with temps in the low 40’s. I had to wake up early to take our youngest to get her drivers license but honestly I just wanted to stay in my pjs. I was so cold so I threw on my FAVORITE Leggings, a super soft sweatshirt and my FAVORITE UGG Boots because my feet were freezing. These leggings are the bomb.  They stay up and they look great dressed up or dressed down.   I also found my boots on sale for around $60 OFF.  Also, ZOOM in to see my adorable earrings. Love them πŸ–€ My boots, earrings and leggings are still current but my top and bag are old. I linked exact and similar items under the bottom photo of this post.  









Outfit Details
Leggings:  Zella Leggings
Boots:  UGGS








No comments:

Post a Comment