Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Gold . . Gold.. . .Gold . .

My ears are dripping in gold with my gold tassel earrings. 😉💛 I wore them all day one day last week and I have to say I love them. 💛 Our weather here in Central Florida is fickle one day hot, one day warm and one day chilly . . the day I wore this it was rather warm so this gold sleeveless cowl neck top was perfect not only for the weather but it kept me in a warm fall color.   These earrings are sold in a set that come with this exact pair and a dark grey pair for only $20.  They are not heavy and honestly look much more expensive than what they cost.  They would make an excellent gift or a perfect accessory to your holiday looks.  I linked the exact earrings and similar items for the rest of the look. For outfit details see under bottom photo of this post.













No comments:

Post a Comment