Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Favorites - 3 Cozy Comfy Items

Good morning 🌸 It's a beautiful cool morning here in Central Florida.  Today I am going to share not ONE favorite but a few favorites of mine and they all are comfy and cozy items. Also, all three of these items make GREAT GIFTS.  

 First up is my pink moccasin slippers which retail for $130 but I found them for under $70. I have these in two colors and try to watch when they go on sale.  I know these are pricy but they last forever and they keep your feet super warm and cozy.  I like to wear these year round because my feet get cold so easily whether in AC or when it's cold outside.

SECONDLY, I know I have shared this before but I love these cardigans.  They come in a few different styles and I literally throw one on as soon as I get home from work or I wear them as part of my outfit.  They are the softest, coziest, most scrumptious cardigan out there.  Again, these are pricey but they are worth their weight in gold.  You have to try one on to see what I mean.  

THIRDLY, I LOVE flannel and cozy pajamas.  Every evening after I workout and have showered I love to put on a cozy pair of pj's.  Currently there are so many cute ones for Christmas and winter out there.  I like to purchase our Christmas pj's early before sizes start selling out. 💕 💕💕





No comments:

Post a Comment