Thursday, November 2, 2017

Moccasins Comfy, Casual and Cute!

The other night we were going out to a high school event and I was going to wear my white sneakers but I have received some messages asking for me to wear something other than boots or kicks 😊 So, I decided to wear my suede moccasins. They are comfortable and casual and can be a little dressier than a sneaker. Moccasins have been around awhile and they never seem to go out of style. You can find them in leather, suede and vegan leather. They also are great because you just slip them on and go! I’ve linked a few options for moccasins and also similar pieces for the rest of the look. I also tried to link different price points too for more options. You can get details under the bottom photo of this post.





1 comment:

  1. Yet while normal and understandable, this is also something that's addressable. (Not entirely fixable, of course, but at least addressable.) But facts aren't the way to do it -- simply getting better at announcing the who, what, where, and when of things won't really convey the flavor of this lively place. For that you need stories.
    kizi unblocked
    games online for kids
    friv2019

    ReplyDelete