Sunday, September 30, 2018

Choose To Be Happy

I have lived approximately 19,020 days on this earth. If I live to 85 I have about 12,005 days left of my life. Only I can decide how I am going to live those next 12,005 days. Am I going to choose to be sad or happy…..at peace or in chaos……weak or strong……positive attitude or negative attitude.. As humans we have the power to decide how we are going to choose to live out each day.  

We live in a crazy, chaotic world. All you have to do is turn on the news to see just that. When I wake up each morning I have to decide what my mindset and attitude is going to be. Before my feet hit my floor each morning I think of 5 things I am grateful or thankful for. This way I am starting my day off on a positive note. I have to choose to not let the little things get to me. I have to choose to be happy and not sad . .. calm and not stressed . . .at peace and not anxious. Even when things start to bother you or if someone says something rude it’s all how we handle the situation and how we choose to spend the day we have been given.

 It’s not always easy but if we make a conscious effort we can live our days happy. Even when those around you might not be happy or they might just bug the heck out of you. It’s about finding the good in the bad...the happy in the sad. The positive in the negative.  

Psalm 90:12 says, “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” Even the Bible suggests we estimate how much time we have left on this earth so that we can truly think about how we are living each day. When you think about time and how fast it goes it really does shed light on how ridiculous it is to stay angry and unhappy. I am sure you have heard the phrase . .. “every day is a gift.” and you know what? It truly is . . every single day we have been given is a gift from God. 


How are you going to choose to spend the rest of your days on this earth. Don’t let the little things get to you. Use the wisdom God gave you & make an intensional decision to CHOOSE HAPPY. Only you can choose & build the daily habit of being happy. I leave you with this quote, "To build the habit of happiness, we must have inner joy & peace of mind in our lives. ðŸ’—



3 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    online car games at googy
    friv Games to play
    www y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogos io gratis
    friv Games to play
    2player game online
    Nice blog here! Additionally your web site a lot up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link for your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn't come across this. Thanks!jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete