Sunday, September 9, 2018

What Are You Facing Today?

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6 
💗💗💗
In this verse, Moses is reminding the people that God had promised to protect them, bless them, and fight for them.  Jesus made the same promise to those who believe in Him in Matthew 28:20 when he says “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” What a promise to remember! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 
With that kind of promise we can draw the strength and courage we need to face the day no matter what comes our way.  💪🏼👊🏼 What are you facing today? Have you been fighting depression, anxiety, low-self esteem, stress, sickness, marital problems, family problems or even financial problems? If so, hold on tight to the Lord! He is there to see you through and to give you strength, healing, encouragement, comfort and peace. The Word tells us to cast all our cares upon Him. Not just one or two but ALL our cares upon Him. So that means doubt, fear, worry, anger, bitterness, stress etc... doesn’t haven’t to stay attached to you. Be strong and courageous in the Lord and cast it off and let it go. Replace those things you face today with peace, comfort, freedom, healing, confidence, boldness, strength, courage and love. I promise you, you will feel a change...you will feel better and you will freedom.  🙌🏼🙌🏼

 I leave you with one more verse from Isaiah 41:10 that says, “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Another beautiful promise we have to hold on to. 💗💗 


Have a blessed day and if I can pray for you in any way please let me know. 

Emily



3 comments:

  1. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate you sharing this blog article. Much obliged. friv for school for kids 2019
    kizi jogos
    online games for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete