Sunday, September 30, 2018

A New Fall Style Season 2018

Fall is finally here and I’m so excited.  My home looks and smells like fall but the temps still say summer. Sigh ......I just returned home from California where the weather was around 90 during the day but the 50’s at night so at least their evenings and early mornings felt like fall for sure. I’m throwing it back today in honor of the new fall season with a cozy, fall look that is mostly all still current. They changed up the plaid a little this year but it’s super close. How are you spending the first day of fall? ๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿงก. Fid ff


There are so many great fall style fashion items out there this year.  Here are some hot fall trends:  Camo, Plaid, Leopard and of course Plaid is always here each fall season.
Booties and Boots are also back again but also cute leopard flats and slip on shoes.  The slip on's now come in cute camo and leopard prints!
The VEST is back again this year with a vengeance.  So many fun vests are out there from a puffer vest to a utility vest to a warm and cozy sweater vest.
Happy October and Happy Fall!




4 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    online car games at googy
    friv Games to play
    www y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use a excellent blog here! would you like to earn some invite posts in my small weblog? friv4school 2019
    2player games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn't come across this. Thanks!Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for someone write my assignment here are Expert Allassignmenthelp well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for students .Assignment Help is a term which is best for students help, they can easily get help for their assignments online. friv Games 2020 || kizi games || abcya4 games

    ReplyDelete