Sunday, September 9, 2018

Camo Style Trend

If you have followed me here on the blog or over on Instagram you know I love CAMO.  I own camo jackets, tops, handbags, vests, shoes, dresses and even leggings and pants.  So as you can see I LOVE camo.   I posted a few weeks ago over on my Instagram that I was missing on piece of camo in my wardrobe and that was a camo scarf.  Well, I finally found one that I love and it arrived a few days ago.  This card is the perfect year round fabric weight and the perfect rectangular size.  It drapes perfectly and the fabric feels nice on the skin.  The scarf is currently on sale!   I am wearing it below with a striped navy and white dress that happens to be on major sale right now too.   Camo and stripes is a fun way to pattern mix without being too out there.


 Here I added a green utility vest to style it a different way as we go into fall.



Here is another look I posted in a camo a few weeks ago.


Here is another!  So as you can see I love camo and love to style it many ways.  

Do you love wearing camo?  What pieces do you have in your closet?  Try this fall adding a piece or two and have fun styling camo looks.  Below you will find direct links to my camo scarf and a few other options.


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent.

    jogos io online
    friv play
    a10 for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the it. Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account? friv school Games for kids 2019
    kizi.com
    online game for kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Jogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete