Sunday, September 16, 2018

The Mega Powerful Portable Charger

As many of you know I travel often and the one thing I always take with me is a portable charger. I use to take a tiny one with me but it would barely last one charge of my phone. I needed something larger with more power that could last many phone or tablet chargings. 

The other problem I would run into is that there wasn’t always an electrical outlet to use my normal charger to charge my devices so I was so happy when I found a portable charger that is super powerful and will give me hours upon hours of charging pleasure. 




Another place I like to use it is on my back patio where I like to watch a movie on my IPAD or while listening to an audio book. It’s so convenient and even though it’s a little bulkier than a tiny portable charger this big daddy of a charger does a fantastic job and it’s fast charging.





 If you are looking for a portable charger that is turbo powered check out this one today. 



For a direct link click on the thumbnail under this photo.  UPDATE:  I just found out that they are offering a $20 off coupon on this item.  I'm not sure how long it will be there but grab one now if you have been wanting one.




3 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    online car games at googy
    friv Games to play
    www y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    io jogos 2019
    2player best free online games
    friv school Games to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn't come across this. Thanks!jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete