Sunday, September 30, 2018

Not Your Typical Jumpsuit



I was gifted this adorable black and white jumpsuit this past week. As soon as I tried it on I fell in love.  🖤 You can wear it with a white tee or a black or white bandeau for a totally different look. Add in a denim jacket or cardigan and it moves right into fall with you. 🖤 I also love that when you need to use the restroom you don't feel totally naked. . . most jumpsuits don't allow you to wear a tee or cami.  If you haven't purchased a jumpsuit yet this might just change your mind about them.   Also, I’m wearing a size small for size reference. 🖤 You will find direct links under bottom photo.  







3 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

    online car games at googy
    friv Games to play
    www y8 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 player games for boy
    jogo io 2019
    friv free online juegos
    Great article by the great author and the audio message attached to it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate the this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn't come across this. Thanks!Jogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete