Friday, April 27, 2018

Bright and Light For Spring

I decided to lighten and brighten things up for today. 💗 This fuchsia top was just what I needed to put a step and pep in my day. 💗 I noticed I had been wearing a lot of black and grey so I needed a bright color to change my mood. I love the pretty ruffles on the sleeve and the feminine cut of the top.   Right now if you hurry you can get an almost identical top for $7.99 with CODE 12GIFTS💗 My sandals were a gift from my husband and they are a little pricey but with Mother's Day coming up if you have ever considered purchasing a pair now is the time.  They hardly EVER go on sale but right now there is a store that is offering $25 off every $100 spent with CODE PRIVATE.  You can get $50 off these shoes by adding in these shoes into your cart and then adding in a small item like a coffee mug.  Under this picture just lick on the thumbnail pics to be taken directly to the site.  




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news. free online games 2019
    friv for school 2019
    kizi 4 girl games

    ReplyDelete