Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Fast and Easy Herbed Chicken with Veggies


What's For Dinner Wednesday
Fast and Easy Herbed Chicken with Veggies

Ingredients 

  • 2 tablespoons oil 
  • 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, thighs or breasts (I used thighs)
  • 1 medium onion, chopped 
  • 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained 
  • 1/4 cup water (I didn’t need the water so I didn’t add it)
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt 
  • 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves 
  • Crumbled Feta Cheese
    Add oil to large skillet on medium high heat.  Add chicken and brown each side for 5 minutes.  Add onion.  Cook and stir for ten minutes or until softened.  Stir in tomatoes, water and seasonings.  Bring to boil stirring occasionally.  Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for three minutes.  Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes or until spinach begins to melt.  I add feta cheese once it's finished or once it's plated depending on who likes it.  This was SO good and SO easy!   Let me know if you give it a try.




    2 comments:

    1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

      goggy games
      friv for kids Games
      y8 games 2 player

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. jogo io
      2 player games for girl
      friv 4 game

      ReplyDelete