Monday, April 23, 2018

Casual Weekend Style

I spent the entire weekend cleaning out my closets. I was able to fill my entire backseat including the floor with bags of clothes, shoes and handbags. 💙 I still have my long sleeve shirts, scarves, belts and jackets to go through. 💙

 Today’s look is an easy weekend look. My entire look was shopped from my closet. I love this denim jacket.  It's not stiff but is soft denim which makes it so much more comfy.  Also, my sneakers are some of my favorite.  They go with so many things and I get a ton of use out of them. I also love this leather backpack.  I love it so much I bought in the dark brown and tan.  Half the look is still current and the other half I linked similar under the bottom picture. 💙













3 comments:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  2. io jogos for kids
    friv 4 school
    play free 2 player game
    This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job.friv game 2020 || kizi || abcya4

    ReplyDelete