Saturday, April 14, 2018

Finca's Organic Coffee

I’m normally a tea drinker but on occasion I get the craving for a good cup of organic coffee. ☕️ I’d like to introduce you to Finca's Coffee . ☕️ This crisp, smooth. well - balanced 100% organic coffee is from Honduras. ☕️ It’s also a fair trade coffee that helps to create opportunities for small scale producers that live in remote, rural areas, pays a fair price to farmers and producers, invests in improvements in the farmers communities, supports sustainable environmental practices, promotes independence, education and positive work conditions. ☕️

This full bodied medium roast can be found on Amazon.  Click below for direct link.  ☕️ 



2 comments:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article by the great author and the audio message attached to it is very massive and informative
    friv Games
    2player best free online games
    jogo io jogar

    ReplyDelete