Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Misfit Vapor Smartwatch

I have a goal each day of walking a minimum of 10,000 steps. 🏃🏼‍♀️ I was carrying around my phone everywhere to keep track of my steps but that got to be a pain so I was super excited to receive this Misfit Vapor Smartwatch. 🏃🏼‍♀️ Misfit Vapor is a touchscreen smartwatch that puts everything on your wrist to stay active, connected and inspired.   By connecting to location services I can keep track of my steps right on my wrist. I can even view my heart rate with a built in sensor. I can also swim, shower and run in this watch without damaging it in any way. 🏃🏼‍♀️ 🏊🏼‍♂️ 🛁  It is a standalone music player plus storage that connects directly with wireless headphones.  I can also receive on display email, call, text and app notifications on my wrist with vibration alerts and alarms.  If you don't care for a black strap there are interchangeable straps you can choose from.  There are also customizable watch faces which mean endless style options.  The Misfit Vapor Smartwatch is compatible with both IPhone and Android phones. 🏃🏼‍♀️ For more details click on widget under the bottom picture.  









6 comments:

  1. It feels good to have read your post. I got a lot of good thoughts here. You must be brilliant to have come with writing articles that could inspire and help a lot of your readers. I feel like going to visit this site more often. N.W.Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i had one smart watch! it really looks awesome over skin color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this in your liking ensnare!! I particularly enjoying all tiny little bit of it I have you ever bookmarked to check out delivered stuff you pronounce. https://www.vaporwavetext.online/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read other news. Awesome post. free online games 2019
    friv for school 2019
    kizi 4 girl games

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good that you mention it. I was reading the provided article with a great interest! best smartwatch under 5000

    ReplyDelete