Sunday, April 15, 2018

Prom Night 2018 The Final Chapter

It was a huge evening in our home this past Saturday.....it was PROM NIGHT for our youngest Sierra. πŸ’™ We have five children and she is our baby girl. πŸ’™It’s hard to believe that this phase of our life is quickly coming to an end. πŸ’™ Sierra looked absolutely gorgeous tonight when she and all 9 of her friends and their dates loaded up in a limo to head to prom after all the parents too a million pictures. πŸ’™I shed a tear as they drove away. Why do they grow up so quickly? πŸ˜ͺπŸ’™ I linked Sierra’s dress and my look too under the bottom photo.  











2 comments:

  1. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks

    goggy games
    friv for kids Games
    y8 games 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here. friv play Games
    io jogos gratis
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete