Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Spinach Jack Tacos

My husband and I love Mexican good and I mean LOVE it, so when I saw this recipe for Spinach Jack Tacos I new we had to try it.  🌮❤️   I was wondering how the combination of spinach and jack cheese in a taco would be so I had to find out right away. 🌮❤️   Well, yesterday evening I made them and then served them outside on our back pool patio. If you head over to my Instastories over on Instagram you can HEAR my husbands reaction to the tacos. 😉❤️



Ingredients 
1 pound ground beef
EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
dash of salt and pepper
1 packet of taco seasoning I like the ones WITHOUT MSG
1 4oz can of chopped green chiles
1 10oz package of chopped frozen spinach
2 cups salsa
1 package of hard taco shells. (I used the Stand and Stuff)
2 cups Pepper Jack Cheese or Monterey Jack if you don't want the extra kick
chopped green onions or cilantro to garnish (optional)





Directions
Preheat over to 400 degrees and lightly spray your 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.  
In a skillet over medium high heat brown your ground brief in a little EVOO.  Once it's crumbly and brown, add a dash of salt and pepper and then the taco seasoning.  Then stir in the chopped green chiles, spinach and salsa.  Simmer everything for about five minutes.  Then, take each taco shell and stuff them with the taco mixture.  Place each stuffed taco in the baking dish.  Once they are all stuffed sprinkle the cheese on the tops of them.  Bake for 14 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.  When you serve the tacos you can add green onion or cilantro for garnish.  They are definitely the BEST Taco's Ever!  Thank you MIXANDMATCHMAMA!!


4 comments:

  1. awesome.
    have a great day.

    https://scienceleisure.blogspot.com/2018/04/restoring-and-preserving-pontchartrain.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing. N.W.Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. This phenomenal shows thoroughly suited. All of humble files are prepared by making use of large number involving expertise functional know-how. I am just willing the idea yet again a lot.

    io jogos net
    friv school Games to play
    a10 best free online game

    ReplyDelete
  4. friv kids 2019
    kizi kizi 2 games
    online game for kids
    I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

    ReplyDelete