Sunday, May 13, 2018

Budget Friendly Beautiful Jewelry

If you are looking for some fun and pretty summer jewelry that will just add the perfect pop of color to your summer styles you need to check out Purple Eclipse Jewelry ❤️ This Turquoise and Red Multi-Layer necklace and earring set is perfect for summer and they are offering all my readers an additional 20% off with code EmilySarmo20. ❤️They have so many pretty pieces to choose from including the pretty Coral Daisy Necklace which is on sale for $9.99 though the 26th plus use my discount code for an additional 20% off.. ❤️There is FREE SHIPPING On orders over $15. ❤️Also, check out my Highlights on  INSTAGRAM EMILY SARMO for a closer look at both of these necklaces. ❤️ Click here to be taken directly to the the site:  Purple Eclipse Jewelry   
For the rest of the outfit check under bottom photo.










3 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.

    googy games online
    friv online Games for kids
    y8 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogos io net
    2player games online
    play friv
    Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog on the best earrings online. I would like to go for the same surely. Earrings are no doubt the best accessory for girls & women and they love to wear it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete