Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Family!


This is my family and this is the last family picture I have of all of us ....it's over a year old.  It is very hard to get us all together because some of our kids live all over the country.  For those who don't know me well let me introduce you to them all to you.

Starting at the far left is Landon Thomas.  He is 21 years old and is living in Anaheim, California where he is doing an internship at Influence Church.  He has attended Bible School and did a Missions School with the missions organization YWAM in New Zealand.  

Next to me is my husband of 30 years, Carlos!  He and I have been in full time ministry for 31 years and together founded and are the directors of the Orlando House of Prayer  We are one of three Houses of Prayer in the US that operate 24/7.  We never close our doors.  Carlos and I also travel all over the US and South America teaching and ministering at different churches and ministries. 

Then next to Carlos is our son Taylor Christian who is 24 years old.  Taylor was living in Los Angeles where he was pursuing a career in acting and post production for the last 4 years.  Recently, he made a career change and recently moved to Indianapolis, Indiana where he lives with his cousin Travis.

Next to Taylor we have our oldest, Jordan Daniel, who is 29 years old.  Jordan lives in Anaheim and is in the music industry.  He completed music school and now tours as a keys player with many worship leaders from IHOPKC and Bethel.  He also is on staff at Influence Church and plays an active role in song and music writing with Influence Music.  

Next to Jordan we have Alexia Nicole who is 27 years old.  Alexia is currently working for Disney and a t-shirt company.  She is also the mother to our grandsons Caden and Isaac and lives in Ocoee near OHOP.

We then have Sierra Michelle who is 17 years old and is the baby of the family.  She is a senior in high school and is the only one of our children living at home.   Sierra is a varsity cheerleader, soccer player and swims on the swim team.  She also has an incredible voice, plays keys, electric, acoustic and bass.

On the far right is our son in law Matt.  He and Alexia were married about 7 years ago.  Matt was worship leader at IHOPKC for ten years.  That is where he met Alexia and they fell in love.  About 4 years ago they moved to Orlando where he became the worship director of OHOP.  Matt is a very anointed, talented and gifted worship leader, vocalist and pianist.  He also travels all over world leading worship at churches, conferences, camp and other ministries.  

Then in the front we have the two cutest of the bunch - our grandsons - Caden Samuel and Isaac Matthew.  They are 5 years old and are going to Kindergarten this fall.  They are the absolute sweetest little boys I have ever met.  They call me Gemmy and my husband Papa. 
 On a sad side note, my daughter and son in law are having marital problems.  Please keep them all four in your prayers.  We are believing for God to restore their marriage and family.

Well, that just about does it.  That is my family and I love them all very much.   

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! kizi free games
    friv school 2019
    free games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete