Saturday, July 15, 2017

The Perfect Kimono And Floral Tank From Pink Blush

Two huge trends this summer are floral kimonos and tunics and I love them both!   In this blog post I am featuring two pieces from the trendy online boutique Pink Blush that nail both trends.  The first is this gorgeous light pink abstract floral print chiffon kimono!  I am loving this kimono the beautiful print and soft colors. Another feature I love about this kimono are the side slits.  You know sometimes kimonos are boxy and they don't give you any shape at all, but with the side slits they not only give character to the piece but shape too.  Here is a direct link to this exact item.
KIMONO:  ShopPinkBlush







This next piece from ShopPinkBlush is a pretty black floral print tank.   This classic floral print tank gives you the most versatile top for an effortlessly stylish ensemble.  I wore this other day to work and received a ton of compliments.   It's lightweight, super soft and the perfect length. The floral print is so pretty with the soft colors of green, pink, lavender and grey.  Here is a direct link to this item:
Floral Tank:  Shop Pink Blush 






Head over to their website and check out all their amazing clothes.  I know you will find more than one thing that you will love .. . I know I did.  Shop Pink Blush 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kizi.com
    free friv games 2019
    online game for kids
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again. What’s up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete