Sunday, July 2, 2017

Do you have smelly laundry? If so, read below!

My husband and I as well as our five children are into fitness, competitive sports and working out so that means a lot of smelly laundry comes through my laundry room. We have soccer players, swimmers, a cheerleader, runners, basketball players, racquet ball players and more.  I need a laundry detergent that isn't going to mask the smells with heavy fragrance but one that truly cleans the odors out.  I also need one that is going to wash our fitness gear with high quality ingredients. HEX Performance does just that. I've had the opportunity to try the detergent and the laundry booster and I have to say I'm very impressed. Our laundry has come out clean and totally odor free. I want to encourage you to try HEX and truly experience what it means to have clean clothes. 
Also, if you use code emilysarmohex20 you will receive 20% off your total order for the next two weeks plus free shipping with order over $25 (US ONLY).   Check out all their awesome products here -  HEX Performance  


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!
    free online games 2019
    friv for school 2019
    kizi 4 girl games

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete