Saturday, July 8, 2017

Two Of My Favorite Summer Beauty Favorites!


Since we are now in the dog days of summer I thought I would share with you two of my favorite beauty products. They are both by Dr. Denese  and I have used both of them for many years. In the hot summer months I love to use her SPF 30 Defense Day Cream tinted moisturizer. On the days when I don't want to wear a full face of make up I'll just use this cream on my face instead of using foundation.  The great thing about this product is that any skin color can use it. I also use three times a week her Advanced Firming Facial Pads. These peel pads are wonderful and can actually be used daily to exfoliate your skin. Exfoliation is so important when it comes to good skin care and these  pads are gentle enough to use daily or multiple times a week. What is your go to beauty product during the summer month? 💙💛 


Facial Pads:  Advanced Firming Facial Pads   Day Cream:  SPF 30 Defense Day Cream
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    free online games 2019
    friv for school 2019
    kizi 4 girl games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for someone write my assignment here are Expert Allassignmenthelp well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for students .Assignment Help is a term which is best for students help, they can easily get help for their assignments online.
    jogos io net
    friv Games to play
    a10 games online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete