Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The twins graduate from preschool!

The Lord has blessed my husband Carlos and I with the two sweetest grandsons ever Isaac and Caden!  They are five years old and they just graduated from preschool.  Caden and Isaac were born 10 weeks premature but you couldn't tell that today.  They are both thriving, smart, loving and loving little boys who are so excited to be starting Kindergarten in the fall.  
To the twins I am known as Gemmy.  When I first found out that my daughter and son in law were going to have a baby (and then later found it was babies) I was a young 46 years old so I wasn't mentally prepared to be called Grandma :-)   So, I started thinking of other names they could call me. I didn't want to be Nana, Mimi, Grammy, Granny etc.  . .  So my niece Ashley came up with the name of Gemma short for Grandma Emma and that is what I originally went with.  Well, two years after the twins were born and were starting to really talk Caden all of sudden started calling me Gemmy.  At first I said, "Caden, I'm Gemma" but he was pretty consistent in calling me Gemmy.  So I let him . .I had one calling me Gemmy and the other calling me Gemma.  Eventually, Isaac started calling me Gemmy too so I became Gemmy to both of them.  I love that name not because it's the cutest name but because they named me that.  
I can't believe they are already 5 1/2 and getting ready to start elementary school.  Time has flown by but it has flown by even sweeter with these two in our lives.  

\


9 comments:

  1. I have loved following their journey from when they were born. So wonderful of what God can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! It's hard to believe they are already 5 years old. God has been so faithful with Caden and Isaac! Thank you for following along!

      Delete
  2. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad you have this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    free game brutalmaniaio
    disney bridesmaids hair salon funny
    best game goalkeeper champ

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.
    basketball 2018 games for girls

    draw play 3 games to play

    bicycle simulator unblocked games

    ReplyDelete

  5. There are thousands and thousands of humans looking to make a weblog and trying even harder to get it noticed. When making an excellent weblog it's miles all approximately the put up and the content. Spending an excessive amount of time at the look and the ads is just going to leave you in the white area of Google with one huge headache.



    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    a10 games

    ReplyDelete
  6. kizi
    free games online
    friv game 2019
    Thank you so much for sharing this information. Cool. It's nice that I found this blog. Great that you described.

    ReplyDelete

  7. It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once. I would love to keep track of your posts, it is really a useful source of information, wish you success.
    io games 4 school, Jogos de Friv, 360 jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete